Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
B, Y, K, Q,
19 and 20
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Wear Yellow
- Today we colored our sea turtle picture.
- Then we wrote our capital letter Y.
- We then did a follow a directions activity. We colored circles Yellow, squares green, water blue and fish any color.
- Finally wrote our name and colored a picture of spring.
Tues: Yarntastic “Y”
- Today we cut out the letter Y and then we glued yarn to the letter Y.
- Then we practiced writing lowercase letter Y.
- We then did a search and find letter Y
- Finally we did a color-cut-paste letter Y
Wed: Easter Party!
- Today we celebrated Easter with our Friends.
- Then we glued yarn onto our names.
Thurs: Y is for Yo Yo
- Today did a Y is for Yo Yo coloring page
- Then we covered our yarn names in foil and painted our names Yellow.
- We then made a letter Y crown.
- Finally we colored our monthly coloring sheet. (Name and colored a flower for spring.)
- You are Enough
- Incredible You
- Be You.
- Jellybean and the unbreakable egg
- The best Easter egg ever!
- The Easter Club