Mrs. Colleen’s Classroom
This week we had a great week learning about candy canes, clouds, and cookies! It was a pleasure to be your child’s teacher this week. I am getting to know everyone and I hope they are enjoying their school days while we transition to a new teacher. I am looking forward to next week as we finish our Christmas ornaments and send those home!
- Completed a letter Cc puzzle and completed a letter Cc search coloring page
- Sorted letter Cc and letter Jj words in the sensory bin
- Completed a cookie jar beginning sound letter match
- Completed a color by letter together as a class
- Made candy can patterns
- Added raindrops to a cloud
- Used eye droppers and dice to add rain to clouds
- Added stripes to candy canes
- Traced and wrote the letters Cc and Jj
- Decorated and ate cookies
- Practiced writing our names, triangles, and the numbers 11 and 12 in shaving cream
- Practiced writing our last names on light up boards
Please remember to pack water bottles each day.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me an email email@example.com or call the school 219-365-5735. You can also send me a text at 708-275-8924.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!