Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
This week we learned about the letter Z with zebras, zigzags, zippers and zoo. Next week we will learn about the letter T with turkeys, triangles, trains, and thankfulness
Next Thursday, November 18, is our show and share day. Please bring an item or picture of something they are thankful for.
- Letter Z sound puzzle
- Letter Z search and find
- Find the Zebra letter/sound game
- Matched upper and lower case letters
- Matched beginning sounds of zoo animals
- Made number tallies stripes on a zebra
- Secret number 8 and 9 find
- Number Bingo
- Roll and graph zoo animals
- Made zoo animals out of pattern blocks
- Fed the zebra scoops of rice
- Traced and wrote the letter Zz
- Made zigzags with play doh
- Cut zigzags
Books We Read:
- Zoogie Boogie
- Put Me in a Zoo
Please remember to pack water bottles each day and if you have not brought in extra clothes yet, please do so.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me a email email@example.com or call the school 219-365-5735.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!