Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
H, L, V, D
15 and 16
Colors this Week:
Pink and Purple
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Dialing phone numbers
- Today practiced writing our addresses and phone numbers.
- Then we practiced saying out phone numbers outloud and practiced finding the numbers.
- We then did a color, cut, paste letter d.
- Finally we worked on our volcanoes some more!
Tues: Double duty dino days
- Today we finished our volcanoes by drawing a sun and painting our hands green and making handprint stegosaurus’s!
- Then we had fun with dinosaurs on our dino mat.
- We then did a dino match game
- Finally we danced like dinos.
Wed: double duty dino day
- Today we painted our hands green and made handprint brachiosaurus.
- Then we practiced writing Capital letter D.
- Then we did dinosaurs on letter D.
- Finally we did dinosaur number math game.
Thurs: Dental heath day
- Today we used tooth brushes and painted a tooth!
- Then we practiced writing letter D
- We then then did tanagram letters and played a Alligator tooth game.
- Finally, we watched a dental health movie and did a cut and paste activity on what is good and bad for our teeth.
- Duck, duck, dinosaur!
- Three little dinosaurs
- I wish I had a dinosaur
- Trouble at the dinosaur Cafe
- How do dinosaurs choose their pets
Thank you for all the Birthday wishes and gifts!!