Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
H, L, V, D
15 and 16
Colors this Week:
Pink and Purple
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Last names
- Today we worked on spelling our last names out loud and writing our last names.
- Then we counted numbers and placed pegs in the number slots.
- We then worked on writing amd coloring the letter L
- Finally we worked on searching for our last names.
Tues: Letters to new students
- Today we colored pictures and wrote letters to new students that will be coming to abc.
- We then made heart handprints
- Then we practiced matching our abc’s.
- Finally we worked on a math puzzle.
Wed: Lucky Lady Bugs
- Today we painted our hand hands red and made red handprints
- Then we practiced writing uppercase letter L.
- We then cut out our handprints and and glued them to print paper
- Finally we did a ladybug alphabet find.
Thurs: we ❤️ ABC
- Today we finish our Ladybug handprints by placing black dots on our ladybugs.
- We then did a caterpillar math matching game
- Then we worked on tracing lowercase letter l
- Finally we color, cut, paste letter l
Chick n pug, the love pug
- Love Monster
- Love you too
- Bear in Love
- I Love you, little monkey
- There was an old lady who swallowed a rose
Reminder: Valentine’s day party is on Monday!!