Week of January 6th-9th
Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
13 and 14
Colors this Week:
Black and White
Shape of the Week:
Welcome back Class! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday break and I’m so glad to see everyone!
Mon: S is for Snowmen
- Today we traced our hands and colored a picture of ourselves.
- Then we took our height and weights today.
- We then did Snowmen patterns by cutting, pasting, and putting them in order.
- Finally we ended our day by learning our new sign language letters of the month.
Tues: Fun with Stars and Space
- Today we had a fun day learning about Stars and Space! We started our day reading “How to Catch a Star.” ( the kids love this book!)
- Then we played a star matching game that they have to match the capital Stars to the lowercase Stars.
- We then worked on our colors, shapes, number recognition 0-20, and upper/lowercase letters.
- Finally we ended our day by learning our new poems for the month of January and doing our monthly coloring sheet.
Wed: My 5 Senses
- Today we had so much fun learning about our five senses! (sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.)
- We played a five sense bingo. We spun the spinner and the kids have to figure out what sense from a picture.
- Then we had a fun sensory box with things that the kids can feel, hear, smell, and touch.
- Finally we ended our day with a hearing musical activity!
- No School Today for 1/2 Pre-K
- Winter Wish
- One Winter’s Day
- How to Catch a Star
- Me and My Place in Space
- My Five Senses
Reminder: See you guys virtually on the computer next week!