Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
We have been busy learning about the letter E this week with eggs and elephants. We also had fun learning with the nursery rhyme, Humpty Dumpty.
We will also focus on the numbers 17 and 18 this month.
- Matched upper and lower case letters with Easter eggs
- Spin and cover upper and lower case Ee
- Sorted lower and upper case Ee
- Rhymed with Humpty Dumpty
- Rolled a dice to decorate eggs with colored circles
- Sequenced numbers 1-10 and 10-20
- Matched number eggs into number baskets
- Balanced egg halves on sticks
- Put together a Humpty Dumpty egg
Books We Read:
- My Letter E Book
- Elephants Can’t Dance
- The Easter Bunny is Missing
Next week we will learn about the letter Q with queens and quilts. We will have our Easter party on Tuesday April 6th. We will be eating peeps, jellybeans, and oreos. If your child can not have any of those items, please contact me.
We still try to go outside if the weather allows. Please make sure your child comes with a warm coat, gloves/mittens, and a hat.
I encourage everyone to send in a water bottle. We do not have a water fountain available because of COVID.
Have a great weekend!