Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
F, R, O, P
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Harvest Party
- Today was our Harvest Party!
- We had fun playing games, decorating our bags, and had fun with play-doh mats.
Tues: learning about Octapus’s
- Today we made a octapus craft.
- We first cut out our O’s then glued them on blue paper.
- Then we cut out our octapus head and tapes on our ribbons.
- Finally we put them all together by gluing eyes and making a smile!
- We had lots of fun!
Wed: owls and octagons
- Today we made owls out of our handprints.
- We then did Octagons in shaving cream.
- Then we color, cut, paste letter O, and made octagons.
- Finally we worked on fall patterns.
Thurs: Opposites Day
- Today we learned about opposites!
- We did a fun puzzle about opposites, cut out octagons, and practiced writing our names.
- Then we ate a special pumpkin patch treat and watched Click, Clack, Moo..Cows that type.
- Brave Little Owl
- There was an old lady who swallowed a chick!
- Little Owl’s Day
- My “o” Book
- Say Please Louise!
- A Friend Like you
- Peaceful Friends Matthew 5:9
- Getting Along Colossians 3:14
- Teach What Is Right 1 Samuel 12:23
- What to Choose? Ephesians 1:11
Homework: Look around your house for letter o words.