Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
F, R, O, P
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Rainbow Fish
- Today we Rainbow fish using paint markers.
- We then did a rainbow fish writing and coloring project.
- Then we did a rainbow fish cutting.
- Finally we cut a d pasted a fish counting activity.
Tues: Running Relay Races
- Today we ran relay races in bog room!
- We then worked on a special project that will be going home.
- Then we wrote pur ABC in rice.
- Finally we worked on our shapes.
Wed: Picture Day and Rectangles
- Today we worked on rectangles!
- We colored rectangles and cut them out.
- Then we took our school pictures today.
- Finally we played a shape bingo game.
- Today ripped paper and made rainbows.
- We then had a rain experiment in class
- Then we rainbow wrote letter R.
- Finally we had fun using rainbow rice.
- Rappy the Raptor
- My “R” Book
- Mixed, A Colorful Story
- Even the Birds Psalm 150:6
- Be led by the spirit Romans 8:14
- Without Wings 1 Thessalonians 4:17
- All the Same Galatians 3:28
Homework: Bring in something you made that start with letter R. Example would be a rainbow or rocket.