Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
A and M
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Circle and oval
Mon: Awesome Airplanes
- Today we made airplanes out of popsicles sticks.
- We then made airplanes out of pattern blocks.
- Then we did a cloud counting activity.
- Finally we learned about opposites and directions.
Tues: Alligator Alligator eat them up!
- Today we made hand print alligators.
- We then did a Alligator math game.
- Then we traced our hands and colored a picture of ourselves.
- Finally we did a following the direction shape drawing activity.
Wed: Ants go Marching
- Today we made ants out of construction paper.
- We then did a color game.
- Then we did a color by shape activity.
- Finally we colored and cut letter a watches.
Thurs: Bring your favorite animal to school
- Today we brought our favorite animal to school for show n’ share.
- We made shapes with rubber bands and boards.
- We wrote about our favorite animal and colored a picture of that animal.
- Then we cut and pastes animals.
- Alligator in the Bathtub
- Please is a good word to say
- My “a” book
- If animals said I love you
- Branches with Fruit John 15:5
- Treasures in Heaven Matthew 6:20
- You’re in Charge Psalm 8:6
- You Are Priceless! Isaiah 43:4
Please practice the letters in your name, cutting play doh for homework.