Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Welcome to our first class update for the school year!
We had a great first week of school!
Numbers and Letters:
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Circle and Oval
Tues: Welcome to School
- Today we had so much fun taking our first day of school pictures!
- Then we made our first day of school handprints; it was so much fun!
- We then talked out our first day jitters, we put our jitters in a jug and shook them away. Then we got to drink jitter juice to keep the jitters away!
- We hade so much fun meeting our new friends!
Wed: All About Me!
- Today we talked about me and what makes me special!
- We looked into mirrors today and drew pictures of what we looked like! This was fun!
- Then we practiced our cutting skills by cutting snips, zig zags and circles out.
- Finally we used peg boards to count to 10.
Thurs: Show N’ Share all about me page and my family
- Today we talked about our families and we discussed our about me pages! I have learned so much about our families!
- We used ink pads to make our thumb prints and then turned them into our families!
- We then colored our sea turtle monthly coloring sheet and started a creative writing page about “when I grow up”
- Finally we had fun with foam numbers! Using numbers 0-3 we used foam to make the numbers.
- First Day Jitters
- I’m Me!
- A friend like you!
- This is my family!
- My Friends
- Hooray for You!
- Sept. 8: Like Eagles Isaiah 40:31
- Sept. 9: Forever and Ever Psalm 10:16
- Sept. 10: Sea Creatures Genesis 1:20
Everyone had a fanstastic week! I can’t wait to see everyone on Tuesday for Pete the Cat Week!