Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
H, L, V, D
15 and 16
Colors this Week:
Pink and Purple
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Valentine’s Day Party
- Today we celebrated our Valentine’s Day Party!
- We played musical hearts!
- Then we decorated our treat bags!
- We then had a Valentine’s treat of m&m’s, golden graham’s, and marshmallows.
- Finally we made name hearts our of beads and passed out Valentine’s!
- We had a great day!
Tues: Vibrant Veggies
- Today we cut out the letter V, pasted the letter V to blue paper, and then had fun painting with veggies!
- Then we had fun make veggie patterns.
- We then made the letter v out of foam.
- Finally we cut and paste a veggie graphing page.
Wed: vet Clinic
- Today we pretended to be a vet!
- Then we painted our hands red, orange, and yellow for the fire of a Volcano
- We then cut, colored, paste letter V
- Finally we sorted Colors of purple and pink.
Thurs: volleyball 🏐
- Today we are e-learning!
- We are doing a Volcano experiment, a letter V paper, color by number Volcano page, and play-doh writing.
Monster’s wear underwear
- Veggies wear underpants
- Letter V Book
- The biggest Valentine ever!
I can’t wait to celebrate my birthday with you on Monday!