Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
G, E, U
17 and 18
Colors this Week:
Green and Gray
Shape of the Week:
Mon: February Review
- Today we reviewed the month of February.
- Then we did letter d in foam letters
- We then did a letter V writing
- Finally we did a lady bug letter find
- Today we colored a picture of Dr. Seuss
- Then we practiced writing our last names and spelling our last names.
- We then did a Dr. Seuss matching game
- Finally we did ABC Dr.Seuss
Wed: Eating Green Eggs and Ham
- We read the story, Green Eggs and Ham
- Then we watch Mrs. Kristina make Green Eggs
- We then ate Green Eggs and ham
Thurs: Thing 1 and Thing 2
- Today we made handprint Horton’s for Horton hears a Who
- Then we did a cut and paste letter U.
- We then wrote our letter U
- Finally we did a counting puzzle.
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Horton Hear’s a Who
- Oh! The places you’ll go
- Dr. Seuss ABC
- The cat and the hat
- One big pair of underwear
I will miss everyone during my surgery and recovery!