Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
13 and 14
Colors this Week:
Black and White
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Words with X
- Today we counted orally and counted objects.
- We then had fun with foam letters.
- Then we made a letter X book.
- Finally we identified body parts. Head, shoulders, knees, and toes.
- Today we had fun in art making X-rays. We used black paper, q-tips, glue, and a white crayon.
- Then practiced simple and advanced patterns.
- We then color, cut, paste letter X.
- Finally we worked on rhyming words.
Wed: Xylophone Fun!
- Today for Science we made a Xylophone using mason jars, water in different measurements, and food coloring.
- Then practiced our numbers.
- We then practiced writing capital X
- Finally we talked about things that don’t belong.
Thurs: X Marks the Spot
- Today we practiced making our own patterns!
- Then we made X’s in shaving cream!
- We then practiced writing lowercase X.
- Finally we color, cut, paste letter S.
Zoomer’s summer snowstorm
- There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow.
- Let it Snow
- Snowmen at Work
Reminder: We are eating ice cream on Thursday!