Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
G, E, U
17 and 18
Colors this Week:
Green and Gray
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Eyes and Ears
- Today we rolled dice and placed googly eyes in the letter E
- Then we practiced writing capital letter E
- We then worked on number and letter recognition.
- Finally we practiced our addresses! We are doing so good!!
- Today we talked about our Flat Stanley’s and their adventures.
- Then we practiced writing lowercase letter e.
- We then did a color, cut, paste letter E
- Finally we did a search and find for ABC Eggs, and did a math game using egg cartons.
- Today we painted paper plates blue for our Elephant craft.
- Then we did an elephant coloring page
- We then did a ABC puzzle
- Finally we did a search and find letter E.
Thurs: Explaining Easter
- Today we finished our elephant paper plate craft.
- Then we made a cross using chalk
- We then did a Easter story sequence paper.
- Finally we had fun in big room with friends.
- Max explains Everything Soccer Expert
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Elephants cannot dance
- Flat Stanley and the Firehouse
- I can read with my eyes shut
- Do your ears hang low?
I missed everyone and I’m so glad to be back!