Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
N, T, Z, C, J
8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
- Today we painted our hand brown for a project.
- We then talk about letter C and J in sign language.
- Finally we played a letter game where you learn letter sounds.
Tues: candy cane kindness
- Today we had fun with a candy cane experiment!
- Then we made a fun project with candy canes
- Finally we had fun with patterns
- Today we fun painting our hand white.
- Then we had fun with dot markers and white paper.
- Finally we practiced our tangrams.
Thurs: crazy Hair Day
- Today we had a special treat! We got to have fun in a bounce house!
- Then we talked about things we’re thankful for and colored a picture of what we’re thankful for.
- Elf on the Shelf
- If you give a mouse a cookie
- Who took the cookies from the cookie jar
- Charlie Hits it Big!
- A Good Hiding Place Psalm 32:7
- One More Thing Psalm 63:6
- Millions of Stars Psalm 102:25
- Pay Attention Proverbs 22:17
Homework: Make a Christmas Ornament and bring to class.