Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
This week we learned about the letter T with turkeys, triangles and trains. I am so sorry that we had to end our week early, hopefully everyone will return healthy. When we return after Thanksgiving break we will get to celebrate with our Thanksgiving party and learn about the letter J with Jesus, jellybeans and jingle bells. Please plan on bringing in your thankful “show and share” on Tuesday when we return.
I hope everyone stays healthy and has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Matched upper and lower case magnets on a turkey
- Fed the turkey upper and lower case matches
- Sequenced the alphabet with train cars
- Rolled and added feathers to a turkey
- Cut triangles and sequenced by their size
- Turkey in the hay shape guessing game
- Traced and wrote the letter Tt
- Built turkeys with kinetic sand, google eyes, and feathers
- Rolled trucks through shaving cream
Please remember to pack water bottles each day and if you have not brought in extra clothes yet, please do so.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me a email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school 219-365-5735.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!