Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
N, T, Z
8, 9, 10
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Put me in the zoo!
- Today we did a put me in the zoo craft using paper bags!
- We counted animal tracks
- Then we colored z is zoo.
- Finally we did a spin, wiggle, freez game!
Tues: Today we’re wearing animal prints
- Today we played I Spy zoo animals
- We then did a ABC zoo animal matching
- Then we measured zoo animals.
- Finally we did a color,cut,paste good night gorilla.
Wed: Zany Zebra’s
- Today we made Zebra’s out of the letter Z.
- We then put stripes on zebras
- Then we did a color, cut, paste letter Z.
- Finally we practiced writing letter Z.
Thurs: Moving in a zig zag way
- Today we had fun in big room moving in zig zags!
- We practiced cutting zig zags.
- Then we did our November color and name writing project.
- Finally we got to play in big room
- Class Two at the zoo
- Never, Ever Shout in the Zoo
- My “x,y,z” Book
- Animal strike at the zoo
- The underpants zoo
- The very cranky bear
- My school’s a zoo
- You are important 1 Timothy 4:12
- A Little Secret Philippines 4:12
- The right path Psalm 25:4
- Get rid of the dirt 1 John 1:9
Homework: Make a zebra out of a paper plate.