Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
This week we learned about the letter N with noodles, numbers and names. Next week we will be learning about the letter Z.
- Made the letter Nn with noodles
- What makes the letter N sound
- Letter N sound puzzle
- Letter N search
- First name letter build
- Number link necklaces
- Filled 10 frames with noodles
- Compared groups of numbers (more/less)
- Built the numbers 8 and 9 with cubes
- Clothespin counting clips
- Cut cooked spaghetti noodles with scissors
- Traced and wrote the letter Nn
- Made noodle necklaces
- Made numbers with cookie cutters and play-doh
- Made first names with play-doh
Books We Read:
- The Napping House
- Aw Nuts
- My “n” Book
Please remember to pack water bottles each day and if you have not brought in extra clothes yet, please do so.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me a email email@example.com or call the school 219-365-5735.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!