Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
N, T, Z
8, 9, 10
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Packing Shoe boxes and Numbers
- Today we watched a video on operation Christmas Child, then we packed shoe boxes and prayed over them to make sure they got to the children in need!
- Then we cut out the letter N, glued them to blue paper and wrote Numbers 0-10.
Tues: Nursery Rhymes
- Today we learned how to sign brown bear brown bear story.
- Then we made brown bears using forks, brown paint.
- We then did a brown bear creative writing and then a brown bear pattern cut and paste.
Wed: Noodle Necklaces
- Today we made Noodle necklaces by stinging them to red yarn.
- We then counted noodles during math.
- Then we made shapes using our rubber band boards.
- Finally we color,cut, and paste letter N.
- Today we had fun making name rockets.
- We then did a say it-build it- trace it for our first and last names.
- Finally we got to play in big room.
- Night time ninja
- Max at night
- I want that nut
- Mouses first Fall
- Amazing Autumn
- Noodle Magic
- My N book
- The napping house
- Calm Down Proverbs 15:1
- Summer and Fall Genesis 8:22
- Accept one another Romans 15:7
- Listen and Learn Proverbs 1:5
Homework: Make something out of noodles