Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
F, R, O, P
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Mon: Pumpkin Palooza
- Today was all about pumpkins!
- We even decorated our own pumpkins to take home!
- We did Pumpkin rhyming, matching, and letter sounds!
- Finally we had fun counting pumpkins!
Tues: Pretend pizza party
- Today we had fun making a pretend pizza!
- We use all kinds of shapes for our dough,sauce, cheese, pepper, and sausage.
- The kids had so much fun gluing everything together!
Wed: Pj and movie day
- Today we had fun wearing our pjs, watching spookley, and having a special treat!
- After our movie we made a spookley the square Pumpkin craft!
Thurs: Field trip
- Pumpkin patch!! I hope everyone enjoyed their time picking out pumpkins! 🎃
- Pumpkin Magic
- Pumpkin Party
- Spookley the square Pumpkin
- The biggest Pumpkin ever
- Little Boo
- Peppas pizza party
- 10 hungry pigs
- God’s Promise Acts 2:38-39
- A clean heart Psalm 51:10
- Lots of Prayers John 4:24
Homework: Color a picture of something you saw at the Pumpkin patch.