Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
This week we learned about the letter F with frogs, farm and fall. Next week we will be learning about the letter Rr with rainbows and robots. To have some fun with learning the colors, Tuesday will be wear orange or rainbow day.
Next week will be a short week, there is no class at ABC on Thursday because of the field trip to the pumpkin patch. I hope to see everyone there!
- Matching upper and lower case letter flies
- Word builder puzzles
- Tractor wheels upper and lower case match
- Searched for letters in feathers and matched the letter magnets
- Fed the frog bugs by counting bugs in its mouth
- Used jumpy frogs to count and graph
- Made farm fence patterns with colored craft sticks
- Sorted number leaves 1-10
- Balanced frogs on lily pads in water
- Cut out lily pads
- Wrote the letter Ff
- Used play-doh to make spots on cows
- Used a toothpick to punch out holes to make a leaf
- Finger painted leaves onto number trees
- Cut out the letter F to make “Francy Fish”
Books We Read:
- This is Frog
- Jump Frog Jump
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Please remember to pack water bottles each day and if you have not brought in extra clothes yet, please do so.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me a email email@example.com or call the school 219-365-5735.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!