Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
This week was an exciting week at ABC. We had so much fun at the Harvest Party. Thank you to all who were able to attend. We also had a lot of fun on our PJ day, watching Spookly and eating popcorn. Along with all of our excitement, we did learn about the letter P with pizza,pumpkins, and popcorn. We also learned the rhyme, “5 little Pumpkins.”
Next week we will be learning about the letter N with noodles, necklaces, names and numbers.
The letters for the month of November are N, Z, and Z.
The numbers for the month of November are 8, 9, and 10.
- Rhymed with pizza
- Matched pizza topping letters with pizza dough
- Sorted letter F, P, R, and O pumpkin seeds
- Matched upper and lower case letters on a spider web
- Made “pizzas” with number recipe cards
- Counted monster teeth
- Sorted number popcorn
- Counted spider rings and put them on a stick
- Made pizza letters with play-doh
- Traced and wrote the letter Pp
- Painted with marbles to make spider webs
- Picked “popcorn” letters and traced the letter
- Painted with sponges
Books We Read:
- Walter’s Wonderful Web
- Pete the Cat’s Pizza Party
Please remember to pack water bottles each day and if you have not brought in extra clothes yet, please do so.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me a email email@example.com or call the school 219-365-5735.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!