Mrs. Amanda’s Classroom
This week we learned about the letter O with opposites, obstacles, owls, and octagons. Next week we will focus on the letter F with frogs, farm, and fall.
- Made letter shapes in a pop it
- Letter O sound puzzle
- Owl letter and sound identification board game
- Played tic-tac-toe on a large game board and identified the letter O and X
- Compared short and tall objects by identifying the tallest
- Performed a cup stacking obstacle by coping number cup pyramids
- Sorted big and small pom pom balls
- Rolled a dice and covered owl numbers 1-6
- Traced and wrote the letter Oo
- Put together opposite puzzles
- Filled small and big cups with water beads
- Made the letter O with play-doh
- Cut out the letter O and made an owl
Books We Read:
- My “O” book
- Learn About Opposites
- This is Owl
Please remember to pack water bottles each day and if you have not brought in extra clothes yet, please do so.
Please, please make sure your child goes to the bathroom before you leave for school. We do not have our first bathroom break until 9:30. We do cover a lot during those 30 minutes and I hate to have them miss that instruction.
If you need to get in touch with me please send me a email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school 219-365-5735.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and I look forward to see everyone on Tuesday!