Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
A and M
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Circle and oval
Mon: Making Monsters
- Monster handprints
- Monster roll a dice and color that number.
- Making letter M with monkey string.
- Placing beads on pipe cleaners in foam
- Counting monsters and giving them eyes.
Tues: Give a Moose a Muffin
- We ate muffins today, yum!
- Did a moose mix up of our story and put the story in order
- Finished our monster handprints
- Shaving cream names
- I would give a moose a muffin writing page.
- Muffin counting in a muffin pan
Wed: Making Marvelous Moons
- Making moons out of shaving cream and glue.
- Abc matching with stars
- Space counting
- Cutting strips
- Writing our names and coloring page
Thurs: Learning about manners
- Talking about good and bad manners
- Shape bingo
- Playdoh Shapes with toothpicks
- Color, cut, paste letter M
- Red: A crayons story
- If you give a moose a muffin
- Mind your manners in school
- Forget Their Manners
- Even at Night, Psalm 16:7
- It is Good, Genesis 1:31
- Friends forever, Romans 8:39
Please practice the letters in your name for homework.