Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Circle and Oval
Tues: Pete The Cat Week
- Today we learned about Pete the Cat and his groovy buttons! First we rolled a dice and counted buttons, then we traced lines from Pete the Cat to his buttons, Finally we built Pete the Cats! (They had fun gluing buttons on Pete the Cat) We also had fun drawing different shapes!
Wed: Pete The Cat Week
- Today we learned about Pete the Cat, Rocking my school shoes! We had so much fun making our hand print Pete the Cat’s with red shoes! Then we practiced tracing our ABC’s, writing our names and finding all the letters in our names. Then we had fun with Pete the Cat patterns!
Thurs: Pete The Cat Week
- Today we learned about Pete the Cat and his White shoes! We talked about what happened to Pete’s shoes in the story. Then we made Pete the Cat crowns to wear on our heads! ( the kids loved making these!) Then we practiced writing our letter Aa’s, cutting different lines, and making letters out of tangrams! Finally we had fun on the playground before going home!
- Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
- Pete the Cat Rocking My School Shoes
- Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes
- Red A Crayon’s Story
- Sept. 15: It Is Good Genesis 1:31
- Sept. 16: Friends Forever Romans 8:39
- Sept. 17: East to West Psalm 103:12
Everyone had a fantastic week! I can’t wait to see everyone on Tuesday for week filled with apples!
Reminder: Don’t forget to wear Red on Sept. 24th