Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
A and M
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
Circle and oval
Mon: Eating Apples
- Today we tasted red, green, or yellow apples to see which one we liked better
- Red and green sorting with pom poms
- Apple cutting and gluing in order from a full apple to the core.
- Placing play doh on letter Aa and putting apple seeds in the play doh
Tues: Apple sorting
- We practiced stacking Apples on top of one another
- Founds the letters in name by coloring apple letters
- Practiced cutting from the worm to the apple.
- Wrote letters in applesauce.
Wed: Apple Toothpick Callenge
- Today we built towers out of diced Apples and toothpicks.
- Then placed Apples on the letter A
- On ten frame mats we placed Apples after finding the number
- Then we stamped Apples on a apple.
- We rolled a diced and put apple seeds on the apple.
Thurs: Apple Volcanos
- Today we made Volcanos out of Apples.
- Then we did a q-tip painting
- Color, cut, paste letter A
- Apple dice game.
- The very Hungry Caterpillar
- Little Red Hot
- One little, two little, three little apples
- Apples, Apples, Apples
- Ten Red Apples
- God’s Masterpiece Ephesians 2:10
- Healthy Bodies 1Timothy 4:8
- Delight in God Psalm 37:4
- Work with a smile Colossians 3:23
Please practice the letters in your name for homework.