Welcome to Mrs. Nichole’s Pre-K Classroom Page!
Numbers and Letters:
N, T, Z
8, 9, 10
Colors this Week:
Shape of the Week:
- Today we fun stamping zoo animals.
- We then color, cut, paste letter T
- Then we placed zoo animals on letter T.
- Finally we did a writing on Dragons eat noodles on Tuesdays.
- Today we made name trains.
- We then had fun matching our cars with ABC letters on them.
- Then we cut and paste car patterns
- Finally we had fun with a Transportation race to the top game.
- Today we made Triangle Monsters
- Then we made triangles in shaving cream.
- We then made autumn patterns
- Finally we practiced writing letter T.
Thurs: School Canceled.
- School canceled for Today!
- Tickle the Tiger
- Ten in the Meadow
- Count the Monkeys
- Steam Train, Dream Train
- Down by the Station
- I’m Not Sleepy
- How to Train A Train
- Trash Trucks!
- Dragons Eat Noodles on Tuesdays
- A Comforting Promise Psalm 119:76
- Kindness Counts Isaiah 1:17
- All I Need 1 Timothy 6:8
Homework: Make a turkey!